Assistant Ecommerce Manager(ZM110901)
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : ZM110901
Line of Business : IT & Technology
A global leading Retail company.
With a great reputation in the industry.
With Fancy working environment.
- Drive the activities around our Digital platform for Asia Pacific.
- Lead our eCommerce deployments in Asia Pacific, manage our implementation projects for new countries.
- Interact with support organizations, ensure good SLA on incidents resolution, periodic reviews, KPI reporting
- Lead regular business review with the various stakeholders to review existing projects, coming business initiatives (campaign, etc) as well as service on support.
- Maintain relationship with the local actors (such as Payments, etc) in the various countries: service monitoring & evaluation, evolution roadmap etc;
- more than 8 years experience Digital / Ecommerce projects for MNC. Retail context will be a plus;
- Ecommerce deployment and integration experience in China is mandatory;
- 3. Extensive experience in business analysis, consultancy and documentation of business processes;
- Experience on web application development and ATG (Oracle commerce) is a must.
- Strong Project management skills in an international context;
- Good Command of English. Other languages (Korean, Japanese, French) will be a plus.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.