Agile Project Manager(PZ16540112)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 01 December 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ16540112
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Are you are a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, internet protocols and server and network infrastructure? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Our client is looking for a detail-oriented Network Engineer who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. This could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for to enjoy professional rewards and fast-track your career.
- Manage projects with Agile ways
- Run agile practices to improve development process
- Identify dependencies, manage them and make all work streams run smoothly
- Identify risks and issues, mitigate and resolve them quickly
- Involve stakeholders who are product manager, developer, tester, venders and business people to make projects success
- Define agile development process, implement, and manage agile development cycle
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience of Scrum Master or Project manager
- Ability to find problems, root cause, solutions, and drive people to resolve them
- Ability to create hypotheses and drive testing to tackle complex problems
- Data-driven approach with the ability to leverage data to make decision
- Qualification of Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- Experience of large scale scrum process(SAFe, LeSS) is a plus
- Working experience for global products is a plus
- Understanding of the latest technologies around EC, Smartphone is a plus
- Fluency in spoken English
You are ambitious, a quick thinker and you have a passion for staying up to date with the latest tech innovations. You have amazing attention to detail but you also see the bigger picture and your business insights let you understand what will work in a commercial environment.
What’s on offer?
- A fast-paced, dynamic role where no two days are ever the same.
- Opportunities to lead an exciting range of projects that will challenge and reward you.
- A role where you can show case your skills and be rewarded for initiative.
- A forward-thinking company on a sustainable growth path.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring to boost your skill set.
- A highly energised, flexible workplace where work-life balance is championed.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.