Accounting Supervisor (AW17510131)
RMB300000 - 350000 / annum
January 31, 2018
Finance and accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energising environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity. Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Accounting Supervisor. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this candidate will be responsible for the GL accounting of both entitites in China. They will be responsible for:
- Daily accounting for expenses going through Axapata
- GL accounting of monthly closing
- Preparing monthly finance statements for management review
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax filing for all entities
- Other work allocated by the line manager
Your Skills& Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 5-8 years of MNC relevant working experience and more than 2-year tax related experience a plus
- Advanced credentials such as CPA, CA or MBA are preferred.
- CICPA or similar professional certificate a plus
- Big four experience a plus
- High PC skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, & related ERP system
- Good command of both oral and written English, native fluency in Chinese
You are a creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities, and maintains a vision for continuous improvement. Your outstanding experience will drive superior reporting and analysis of results, and your leadership skills will be a brilliant asset to mentor an already talented and highly professional team. You have the confidence to partner with executives and the tremendous communication skills to convey complex ideas in straightforward terms. Your unparalleled business insights allow you to bring innovation and a fresh approach to a variety of challenges.
What’s on offer?
- A true career opportunity.
- A valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
- The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
- A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same.
- The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
- An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
- A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.