Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 07 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : YZ061114
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a global foreign company, in order to support their further business expansion in China; they are now recruiting an Accounting Manager. This role will participate in a wide spectrum of core business operation process, and you will be rewarded and recognized based on your individual performance as well as company results.
- Support the day to day operation for the responsible legal entities , including revenue calculation , JE booking , tax accounting , treasury accounting , inter-co accounting;
- Effectively engage with key business partners including the Shared Service Center, Accounting Policy team , Ops Finance, Tax, Treasury, internal and external auditors and other business partners across all PRC sites to ensure smooth accounting support for the business activities;
- Manage the team, set the goal connect with the global functional direction and PRC business objectives, prioritization of resource of the team, and focusing on their career development .
- Bachelor degree or above, CPA / ACCA certificate is preferred b. More than 5 years working experience , accounting related working experience for more than 5 years;
- Extensive knowledge in US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and PRC GAAP;
- Willing to dive into details, comfortable with hands on tasks; e. Have the experience of managing people for more than 3 years;
- Experience in software industry or Big 4 will be defiantly a plus;
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.