Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : CF9246691
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energising environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity. Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Accounting Manager. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
This extraordinary role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. Your energy and excellent motivational skills will be required to drive and lead the full accounting team’s performance to meet close deadlines. As an excellent collaborator, you will be working alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics.
Your Skills& Experience
• Finance skills and proven record in implementing and managing a shared services operations with 8-10 years of experience in finance leadership positions
• Operational experience in AR, AP and GL (GL is a must)
• Results orientation, high business acumen/strategic orientation, influence and open to a dynamic and changing environment
• Leadership maturity to build and drive an efficient, professional, regional and multicultural finance team. Experience supporting cross-functional teams and regional initiatives. Understands the implications the Finance team’s action will have on the strategic and organizational demands of a rapidly evolving company. A positive and ethical role model, with strong influencing skills. A team player with a balanced ego. Must be approachable by any employee in the Company.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication in English a must and other Asian languages, in particular Mandarin Chinese, would be advantageous.
• MBA, CPA or CFA designation is a desirable asset
• Oracle experience
You are a creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities, and maintains a vision for continuous improvement. Your outstanding experience will drive superior reporting and analysis of results, and your leadership skills will be a brilliant asset to mentor an already talented and highly professional team. You have the confidence to partner with executives and the tremendous communication skills to convey complex ideas in straightforward terms. Your unparalleled business insights allow you to bring innovation and a fresh approach to a variety of challenges.
What’s on offer?
• A true career opportunity.
• A valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
• The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
• A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same.
• The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
• An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
• A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.