RMB300000 - 301000 / annum
January 9, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing retail company. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R).
- Let your special organisational skills shine as you code documents and prepare a variety of statements and reports utilising multiple sources.
- No two days will be the same as you post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, both manually and electronically.
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CICPA is a plus.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
- Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
- Solid cost accounting experience in manufacturing or retail industry
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.