6-month retail GL consultant (CF18818)
RMB ¥216,000.00 - RMB ¥300,000.00 / annum
November 6, 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a French international luxury group with multiple brands.
- Perform, monthly and annually closings with all requested report under deadlines.
- Prepare monthly vouchers, financial report and analysis to ensure the accuracy in recording and reporting to finance manager on a timely basis.
- Ensure accurate management and statutory reporting in compliance with local laws, standards, IFRS and headquarter standards.
- Coach and responsible for the work performed by the accountant in charged.
- Maintain COA in accounting system and monitor the correct usage.
- Ensure a proper assets management in compliance with IFRS and local GAAP.
- Responsible for inter-company charges and reconciliation.
- Communicate with brand finance regularly to fully understand the needs and requirements of them
- Assist and to support Finance Manager on business development activities
- Participate audits from both Internal and external auditors then to follow up any issues identified
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in G/L
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with IFRS, PRC GAAP and tax regulations
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Adapt to working stress, be positive, hard-working and long-term stability development
- Good at English communication skills
- Familiar with U8 ,SAP experience is a plus
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555