IT Planning Director(NL13460301)
RMB600000 - 720000 / annum
March 1, 2018
The Company Overview:
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Brief information of client:
Out client is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for major automakers. They are committed to making the world a better place through their world-first products and technologies.
The major products and business services of our client include:
• Information & Safety
• Automotive Service Parts and Accessories
• Customer Services
This project includes two major parts:
1. Business process improvement consulting service which covers Finance, Inventory, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, HR and Admin.
2. IT strategic planning that includes: (this part needs external resources)
a) IT current capability investigation i. AS-IS IT application architecture and detailed IT assets report ii. AS-IS IT integration report iii. AS-IS Data flow chart
b) Business requirement collection and interpretation, gap identification and analysis(depends on the output of BPI consulting and take industry’s best practice into account ) i. Gap analysis report ii. To-Be IT architecture
c) IT Strategic plan i. Action plan(Future IT Project list, benefit of each project etc. ) ii. IT projects road map(project plan, cost, target, system selection etc.)
1. Approximate 8~10 years IT consulting service experience, at least two IT Strategic Planning projects experience
2. Familiarize the major E2E business processes of manufacturer, has good knowledge in at least two management domains among: Finance, HR, Admin, Purchasing, Inventory and Quality Assurance
3. Deeply understands ITSP project methodology and related deliverables, good communication and demonstration skills
4. Has good insight of IT development trend of manufacturer, good at the IT system architecture and data integration
5. Good team worker
6. Willing to travel to Guangzhou for a 3-months project
7. Hands-on experience in the major ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle-EBS etc.
8. Knowledge of IT governance and business group data governance is a big plus
9. Knowledge of industry 4.0 is a plus This project is supposed to kick off on 2nd April