Plant finance controller (LS14261808)
Location : Chóngqìng
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : LS14261808
Line of Business : Management Resources
Here is a special opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your full career potential. Our client is a big US Automotive company with a fast growth in China. They are acquiring many business to expand their business in China. They are looking for Senior Finance professional who has extensive experiences in M&A and integration
Using your uncommon blend of technical brilliance and business insights, you will assume a lead role in streamlining and improving internal and external reporting, forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis and key performance indicators. In addition to leading sophisticated financial and operational modelling, you will also develop models from scratch, improve existing models and break larger models into sub-components that ultimately consolidate to help drive sound business decisions. A key member of the finance team, you will report on financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis, and communicate trends, risks and opportunities to the leadership team. Apply your brilliant business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making that aligns capital and resource allocation within the company's budget, and help drive implementation for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CA, CPA or MBA preferred.
- Impressive experience spanning at least 10 years with experiences in finance intergration, reporting, finance management.
- Proficiency with Hyperion reporting products.
You are creative, adaptive and eager to learn new technical skill sets. You are a self-starter with the initiative to own projects from start to finish, and the management skills to ensure cross-functional teams are delivering high-quality results quickly and on time. Your extraordinary communication skills – both verbal and written, let you convey complex ideas to colleagues from a non-financial background, and your leadership skills ensure your team is consistently energised, motivated and inspired to aim for excellence.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
- The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
- A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
- An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.
- A company that rewards excellence, promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.