Senior Client Service Manager/Director-Temp department (FT)
RMB500000 - 1000000 / annum
September 14, 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Reports to: Division Director
Direct Reports: None
Principal Accountabilities and duties:
- Responsible for practice strategy, business development and client service, focusing efforts on growing revenue in key service offerings including finance and accounting, internal audit, and business systems
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client visits.
- Continually develop new business by identifying target clients with interim and project resourcing challenges.
- Produce revenue by generating job orders, clarifying the scope of projects with clients by utilising the job order worksheet and engagement timeline.
- Matching project professionals’ skill sets with client engagement needs, presenting qualified project professionals to the client, and negotiating hourly charge and pay rates.
- Collaborate with the sister company on joint business development opportunities
- Identify future project needs of client, and ensure clients' expectations are met
- MPC/ACM/Testimonial Email Blasts
- Follow up on project leads, perm placements, and references
- Share updates from Project Leads
- Manage job order pipeline report and discuss at Division Meeting
- Plan sales activities in SalesForce daily planner and Outlook
- Take and document detailed job orders utilising the job order worksheet
- Complete client profiles and organisation chart
- Review Target Company Web Sites for job openings
- Candidate Quality Calls/Book Calls (sales rep credit clients only) and Client Quality Calls/Book Calls
- Manage ends/finishers and extensions.Value add: CPE/Professional Development events, White Paper, Press Release Articles, and Knowledge Leader
- Network with professional associations or local chapters of our strategic alliance partners.
- Note: Professional associations and strategic alliances will vary by country.Perform other activities or duties that you may be instructed to carry out from time to time that are reasonably within the scope of your job position and work capabilities.
- A bachelor degree holder is a must and advance degree related to business and management is desirable;
- At least 3-4 years relevant working experience in the sales/business development environment, prior experience in the recruitment industry, a business to business sales environment or the finance or banking industry is a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A highly self-motivated individual who likes to take challenge;
- A fast learner who is able to work under pressure;
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills; and
- Must be a team player and able to work with others.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555