Project Finance Manager(JY25001)
Location : Beijing
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : JY25001
Line of Business : Management Resources
Client is a US listed MNC with extensive operations over 10 years in China. With over 100,000 employees working in over 100 cities and generated a revenue of over 3 Billion USD in China alone. Established brands ad concepts continues to spur their growth in the China Market.
This role is a project contract role based in Beijing. As Finance Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company’s finance books in their new acquired business. Draw on your past experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will be overseeing the team and ensure the team is up to date in their skills and In short will you are overall in charge of the finance integration and reporting back to Shanghai HQ.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting and Finance.
- You will need to a Professional certification in accounting – CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least7 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Brilliant ability to work under pressure and with deadlines and resolve problems in a tactful and professional manner.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.