Interoperability Analyst (CH01919)
RMB ¥600000 - 900000 / annum
April 1, 2019
IT and technology
World leading American company, very outstanding in the industry
- Assess, plan, install, configure and maintain HL7 Interfaces (IEM and ARIA Connect), non-HL7, Dicom interfaces according to specifications, company procedures, industry standards and customer interfacing requirements.
- Managing interfacing projects with customer and 3rd parties.
- Ensure that customers' equipment operates efficiently at all times.
- Work with customers for the migration of their 3rd Party Oncology Information Systems (OIS) database into the Varian OIS DB.
- Configure, test and verify interfaces with customer acceptance to generate revenue from backlog.
- Impact the net promoter score of customer positively. *Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary communication skills (listening, verbal, written). *Adaptable, positive and open to new ideas and/or situations.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative.
- Enthusiastic learner who is eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
Typical Education and Experience:
Associates Degree or equivalent. 3 - 5 years of related experience
BeijingRoom 07B121 7F Tower AB Ocean Office Park
No. 10 Jintong West Road Chaoyang District Beijing
Chongqing Shi 200031