January 24, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company
· Develop and improve BU actionable dashboard and business performance analysis with recommendations to help business partners to make fact-based decisions;
· Actively engage in planning processes to ensure alignment between business strategies and financials;
· Monitor business trends and identify upside/downside on top-line & bottom-line. Communicate with management / business partners for actions to deliver financial commitment;
· Excellence in business partnering to support growth by actively participate different projects to provide financial insights, solutions and decisions, deep dive into business via field visit and close connecting with stakeholders;
· Enhance forecast accuracy both on sales and commercial expenses constantly;
· Strengthen expense management through ROI analysis, kick off quarterly review meeting with all Business Leadership team, closely watch I/O spending and status, timely block the finished or expired I/O, and provide the accurate accrued expense amount;
· Ensure Business related activities / transactions are in line with Worldwide Procedures and internal control requirement;
· Continuous development of processes & reports to drive increased operational efficiency. Ensure alignment and reconciliation of business and financial systems.
· Ad hoc analysis to support Business needs
· Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline from reputable institution; MBA is highly preferred;
· Recognized Professional Accountancy Qualification e.g. CPA/CMA/CFA etc.;
· Over 5 years’ experience in finance, accounting related areas with a focus on business analytics and solid accounting / financial analysis experience.
· Strong analytical and management accounting skills are required.
· The ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
· The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements is required.
· Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required
· Organization and strong communication skills are required.
· The ability to design business processes and have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast paced environment is required.
· Pharm / MNC experience is preferred.
· Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or related role is preferred.
· Strong project management skills are preferred.
BeijingRoom 07B121 7F Tower AB Ocean Office Park
No. 10 Jintong West Road Chaoyang District Beijing
Chongqing Shi 200031