Data Analyst Architect (CH01916)
RMB ¥600,000.00 - RMB ¥900,000.00 / annum
September 24, 2019
IT and technology
World leading American company, very outstanding in the industry
- Work with Data Scientist to identify and qualify informatics solutions that meet the needs of multi-disciplinary oncology disease teams
- Lead to build a platform of oncology informatics and analytics for comparative effectiveness studies across multiple institutions and diverse patient populations.
- Develop analytics and business intelligence to support both practice enterprise and department level stakeholders.
- Manage informatics projects with customers to ensure that they deliver high-value on time and on budget.
- Analyze requirements for interfaces or data streams between multiple systems. Assist with workflow and dataflow diagrams, data models, report prototypes and interface prototypes.
- Transforming data and analysis into informative data visualizations and/or interactive dashboards using open source and commercially available visualization and dashboard tools.
- Collaborate with other product managers and engineers to define high-value products with high-impact go-to-market strategies.
- In collaboration with product marketing build value propositions and develop business cases related to informatics product and services offered by the company.
- At least 5 years' experience in industry with clinical analytics product development experience.
- Requires a graduate degree in healthcare informatics, data science, mathematics, computer science, or related field..
- Experience in Database/Data Warehouse/Analytics Model architecture and design.
- Experience in building large scale end-to-end machine learning system using a combination of big data tools and programming language.
- Preferred experience with data science methods related to data architecture, data and feature engineering, and predictive analytics. Additional preferred qualifications include working with unstructured text and natural language processing.
- simple, effective and engaging verbal and written communications.
BeijingRoom 07B128 7F Tower AB Ocean Office Park
No. 10 Jintong West Road Chaoyang District Beijing
Chongqing Shi 200031