Administration Manager (FT11171010)
RMB150000 - 300000 / annum
October 10, 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Reports to: Managing Director
Direct Reports: Receptionist/Sales Support Admin Specialist
Purpose of the job:
The Administration Manager provides the managerial administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of the divisions and the branch as a whole.
Principal Accountabilities and Duties:
Activities for this position may include, but are not limited to, some or all of the following, depending upon branch size:
- Provide primary support to the Managing Director/Division Directors and Regional Office as applicable.
- Oversee all office support staff, including hiring. Train new administrative employees or existing employees on new processes.
- Process Expense reports.
- Manage petty cash.
- Act as point of contact for the Regional/District office and back office departments.
- Keeps an inventory of all office supplies and office equipment. Order additional supplies as required.
- Plan and coordinate all business events and branch functions.
- Organise branch meetings.
- Receive all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Act as point of contact for property/facilities related issues and can escalate appropriately.
- Act as project liaison for all Regional/District or back office initiated projects. This includes making certain that the Company Compliance guidelines are understood and being followed.
- Track all employee holiday and other leave. Process requests and forms related to absence. Arrange reception/divisional support cover during absence.
- Compile weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested by Branch Management, Regional/District Office or other back office departments.
- Distribute information, as assigned, to the Sales Consultants. This includes, but is not limited to, back-office roll-out information and reports requested by Division Director.
Additionally may be required to:
- Act as support person for Recruiting Specialists
- Enter Candidate information into Salesforce
- Review CVs and reformat to house style
- Answer and respond to/route telephone enquiries as appropriate
- Prepare and send correspondence, including running any requested mailers
- Process timesheets and any other payroll related paperwork as well as respond to payroll requests/queries as necessary.
- Review jobs and approve for upload to websites
- Adhere to Company Compliance procedures and run regular audits to ensure all requirements are being met
- Run searches and reports in Salesforce
- Maintain filing of client paperwork
- Ensure conference rooms maintain a professional demeanour and office is tidy, including any storage areasCover receptionist duties as required, which includes managing Company In process, booking couriers and taxis, greeting visitors, coordinating candidate testing.
- Perform other activities or duties that you may be instructed to carry out from time to time that are reasonably within the scope of your job position and work capabilities.
- Bachelor or above degree holder, 3 years above admin experience, and recruitment firm background is highly preferred.
- Familiar with office software, excellent English skill in both speaking and writing
- Responsible, strong sense of agility and good service mindset
- Professional and highly efficient
- Independent, proactive and able to work in a star up environment efficiently
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200020 +86 21 6032 0555