Accounting Financial Consultant – Beijing(PW14152808)
Location : Beijing
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : PW14152808
Line of Business : Management Resources
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
As one of our consultants, you will help our client on the following engagement:
Our client is an American healthcare company, located in downtown Beijing, for the ERP upgrading project, we are looking for experienced and younger accounting talents on their behalf.
Pe Perform daily financial & accounting operations with other functions
- Be responsible for month-end closing (journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, foreign currency revaluation, etc.)
- Ensure complete US and statutory reports and closing report package on timely basis;
- Respond to Monthly tax filing, answer the tax bureau question with tax team;
- Manage tax agent to complete daily tax operation;
- Follow up with fixed assets owner on timely assets capitalization;
- Responsible for Inventory related jobs like standard cost maintain, FIFO, inventory reserve;
- Prepare various reports to support internal review and external audit;
- Maintain and improve standard operation process with other functions;
- Work as ledger contact person internally and externally
- You hold a degree in accounting
- You have 8 to 10 years professional experience in accounting working for an MNC
- Knowledge of JD Edward is an advantage
- Be responsible and results oriented
- Be a good team player as well as work independently
- Considerable experience with Accounts Payable management
- Considerable Shared Services Center environment preferred
- Knowledge of PRC and US GAAP
- Understanding of internal controls concepts and practice
- A good command of the English language and Chinese as needed.
- Good communication skills, team spirits and be willing to work under pressure
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.