Accountant -日语 （BB67170-0011052008）
RMB ¥150,000.00 - RMB ¥250,000.00 / annum
September 26, 2019
Finance and accounting
1. Manage APAC payroll vendor to deliver accurate and timely payroll result
2. Collect and reconcile the source data from internal contacts and provide to payroll vendor, verify monthly payroll results and processing the payments.
3. Work with payroll vendors to manage local statutory benefits, tax filing, labor regulation etc.
4. Handle payroll accounting and BS reconciliation
5. Cash flow forecast and analysis for payroll part
6. Implement and execute the key control activities in the end to end payroll process, ensure the payroll process meets the compliance requirements for both internal and external audits.
7. Coordinate with internal stakeholders, e.g. local HR Business Partner, Finance team etc. to continuously improved the payroll process and improve the accuracy and efficiency.
8. Participate the payroll integration projects to extend the payroll services to multi APAC entities following the business integration plan and timeline.
9. The responsibility is not limited as above mentioned. It may be updated when business required
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/ Human Resources or related field preferred;
2. Fluent Japanese with good interpersonal communication skills;
3. Interme English skill:
Please send your Chinese or English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BeijingRoom 07B128 7F Tower AB Ocean Office Park
No. 10 Jintong West Road Chaoyang District Beijing
Chongqing Shi 200031